Conservation & Restoration:
Building conservation involves carefully identifying what is most important about the buildings and taking care not only in the preservation of their physical ‘fabric’, but in the wealth of historical information embodied in it. Though the palaces have stood for hundreds of years, the building fabric itself is inherently vulnerable and subject to decay.
We have extensive experience in building conservation and preservation. We advocate careful conservation with considerate materials & techniques.
We have fully understanding of planning policy, listed building consents, and building control issues relating to restoration.
We give advice, and management on the following aspects of Conservation & restoration:
- Structural diagnosis and repair
- Energy efficiency and older buildings
- Timber decay and stone conservation
- Restoration and conservation of period interior woodwork
- Building in brick
- Conservation of cast and wrought iron
- Timber framed buildings and traditional roof structures
- Stucco render repairs & renewal
We are the custodians of these Historic palaces for only a short time in their history. By learning from the past, we hope to secure their future and leave them on in better condition than that which we inherited them.
Contact us Today